I'm back with a New Release that will make you cry, laugh, swoon, and scream

 There are so many places to go nowadays online. We started this blog years ago, and I completely forgot about it. I get so into my world as a writer that I forget all about the real world. How terrible is that? My hubby probably agrees since I'm so into my fantasy worlds, I forget about even him at times, and he's incredible and should never be forgotten.

So much has changed in the last few years. We had a pandemic that kept us away from each other, had a shift in the publishing world unlike anything that's been seen before, and have all seen how easy it is to lose things we love more than anything. I know for me, I appreciate life so much more now. I missed getting out of the house and connecting with fans, getting to see family. My mother had severe dementia, and her last year I didn't get to see her much because of putting all of the people there at risk. It absolutely broke my heart. She's home now in heaven and no longer is sick so I can be grateful for that. I miss her though.

I've been writing more now than ever before, because the real world truly sucks sometimes, and it's so much more fun in fantasy land!! I am 100 perfect in love with my new release, He Saw Me First. I put my heart and soul into it. I personally went through some situations when I was a child that forced me into foster care for about a year. It was terrible. Writing this book was more healing to me than anything else I've ever written. It touches on a subject nobody wants to talk about, but it's a reality. It's certainly fiction, but there's a lot of truth in the journey that too many of us have gone through. I hope it connects with so many people. I hope it helps others heal as much as it helped me.

I promise to come on her weekly from here on out. There's so many places for us to get lost online, and a blogspot is great! We can find each other. Thank you for always supporting me. Let me know what you think of He Saw Me First. Leave reviews, write to me, and come see me at conferences. I'll list upcoming ones on the next blog. Find the newest book here.

https://amzn.to/3hQA9vY





Comments

Popular Posts