Emotional Women's Fiction read from Melody Anne

 I am so, so, so, so proud of this book! I love writing. I have over 70 books now, so I'd better love writing. But this book, I love more than most because this is a subject that affects far too many people. This is a book about being hurt, going through the many emotions we feel when we're hurt, and then finding a path to healing. I went through some trauma at the age of 5 that landed me in foster care for over a year. Then my dad, my hero, my favorite person in this world, rescued me. It took a long time for him to be able to do this, but he never stopped visiting me during the time it took for the courts to let him have me. This book, more than any other is a journey about being hurt, and then being rescued. I've had people say that after trauma like what I went through, a person can't have a normal life. I think that's true for some. For me, I did heal, and I appreciate life more than ever before because of it. This story was a very good healing journey for me.


Of course this book is fiction and it's not my story, it's a mixture of many peoples stories. But I think we all heal in different ways and I think there is a happily ever after for all of us if we want it bad enough. I know I'm with my forever husband, the man I love more than life itself. He's strong, kind, and beautiful in every single way. I've had a lot of heroes in my life, and I'm glad to sleep beside one every day now. It might've taken a while, but I've found my happily ever after. Let me know what you think about this book. It made me laugh, cry, and sigh as I wrote it. I hope it does the same for you.


https://amzn.to/3hQA9vY




With Love,

Melody Anne

Comments

Popular Posts