It's almost Thanksgiving, and you know what that means? It means Christmas decorations, and music and hours of Hallmark channel movies! Yea!! I'm working hard to finish my deadlines by the end of the first week in December so I can take a few weeks to focus solely on Christmas and being with my family and friends. I love this time of year. It's magical. I have a Christmas re-release coming out on November 30th. Safe in his arms. I love that story because it has the holidays in it. There's just so much you can do with Mistletoe and mischievous elves and Santa. I'm also working on a new series for Montlake that has very sexy pilots who are definitely on Santa's naughty list. Isn't that the way we want them?

The family is doing amazing. My husband broke his wrist riding a quad with our daughter's boyfriend, but that is getting nice and healed now. I got my first foot rub in over a month this morning, so all is forgiven for him acting like a child. Phoenix has a little over six months and she graduates college, and Johnathan is growing up so fast.

I hope you have a fantastic Thanksgiving, and then we get to all share ideas of what we're doing for Christmas. This is the time of year I really think about those who are so much less fortunate than I am and I hope we can all give back even just a little. Happy Thanksgiving!!

Comments

Popular Posts