Time Flies...


Wow!! I can't believe summer is already here. Phoenix has finished up her first year at University of Oregon and has officially moved back home for the summer, though I think I'll see her less now because she has taken a love of flying and will be living at the airport. John is almost done with his Junior year of high school, so Senior year hear we come!! That will be an adventure. I have lots of family and friends plans this summer, including camping, water and nerf gun wars, game nights, bbq's, and bonfires. I love the summer. Of course, there will be much lake activity. I love my job because I can write while sitting at a picnic table, and hearing the sounds of my nephew and honorary nieces laughing. I am blessed with a great family and great friends, and summer will come and go in the blink of an eye.

 There are exciting things coming in the bookworld, and I can't wait to get the new series out and wrap up the Andersons though I will miss Joseph. I am sure he'll keep popping up because you all know what a meddler he is.

 I hope you all have safe and happy travels and I can't wait to see all the pics you all post. It's so much fun to see so many smiles!!
 
Melody

Comments

Popular Posts