Nice Weather...Good Times


Wow!! Summer is coming and will be gone before I know it. I had a really fun couple of weeks. I got to go to an EMS baseball game and hang out with friends which was a blast. There's nothing like good baseball, where we won in the 11th inning, beer and hotdogs. I also had a fun game of poker, where I got my butt kicked, but that was okay, cause I laughed so hard that night, my stomach hurt.
 
Been home a lot doing edits for "Her hometown hero" which is always difficult to do when it's beautiful out and I'd rather be in a water war with the kids, but I'm surviving it. I just bring my computer outside, blast the country tunes, and work until the sun goes down and beyond. It's looking to be a beautiful summer, and I can't wait for the concerts to begin!! I've decided that summer should just last for at least 6 months cause it makes me so dang happy. Hope you all have great vacation plans. I would love to hear about them!!
 
Melody

Comments

Popular Posts