I'm Embarrassed

I'm embarrassed that it has been years, literal years, since I was last active on this blog. Writing is my life, and sharing my life with you is part of the job. I love to fall in love with the authors that speak to me through the words in their books, and I should be doing more of the same for you. It's no secret that I went though three of the hardest years of my life most recently. I've been good about sharing that with you as the timing became appropriate, however admittedly I have been more closed off than I have been in the past. I'm working on finding that balance...and its not easy for me. I'm either all in and over sharing, or curled up in my writing cave with a cup of coffee and my laptop and not sharing at all. So here I am, flaws and all, learning more about balance, self awareness and time management.

Life looks a lot different for me since I've met Mike. We spit time between my home and his home at the coast so I feel like I'm always on the go. He's my best friend and I love spending time with him no matter where we are or what we're doing. Fishing is at the top of my list of favorite things to do with him, but truth be told...folding laundry together is just as fun. Well, maybe not just as fun...but you know what I mean. 😁

We haven't started putting the plan in motion for our wedding, but the ideas are flowing! If any of you know of an Oregon based location that would be great for hosting a Circus themed wedding, leave it in the comment section! Once we identify the location, we can start to make our vision come to life. Seriously CAN NOT wait!

In the writing world, I've been working on solidifying my schedule for both writing weeks and conference weeks...and several vacation weeks as well. The big change I made this year with my schedule is allowing ample time for edits and rewrites...and being realistic about them. I HATE missing deadlines, but unfortunately it happens...because...well...LIFE! I'm human, but I'm working on becoming a better one. 😊 I'm excited for the upcoming releases this year. You all have been asking for some of your favorite characters and don't worry, I hear you! I can't make any promises as to who you will see this year...but you won't be disappointed.

That's all for now! I'll return here soon and on the regular! Oh, and if you aren't following me on Facebook and Instagram, that's where I'm most active on a daily basis! I'd love to see you there!

Believe in all things beautiful,

Comments

Popular Posts