Fall Update

It's been a while since I've blogged with ya all and I can't believe it's almost Halloween already. Phoenix will be 21. That is just wrong. Time really moves too quickly. John went into basic training for the army at the end of September and I am so glad at how much I miss him. Boys are hard at 18 but he's becoming a man now and one who I know I will be proud to call my son. I am truly blessed with awesome kids. I'm doing my blog from a salon right now. I've been having non stop beauty the last few days. I got fantastic lash extensions yesterday and I keep looking in the mirror. I love them. I've never had lush pretty lashes before. Now I'm getting my hair dyed and cut. My hubby will get a treat from me in sweats and no makeup or hair done. He's used to the Halloween look with it sticking up at all angles in a messy ponytail I slop on my head so I can get to work sooner. Pedicures with my daughter are next.

I do have an exciting announcement to make to you all. I've signed a deal with montlake books!! The first book tentatively titled turbulent intentions will be out around June 2016!!! It's a sexy pilot series. And I'm hoping it makes you all want to join the mile high club :) 

I promise to do better with blogging and have some more announcements to make very soon. Take care and happy Halloween!!

Comments

Popular Posts