Hello everyone. I'm so sorry it's been a while since I've been on here. I've been keeping very busy, and that keeps me out of trouble. I hope you all had an amazing Easter weekend with friends and family. I love the holidays though I take every chance I can to spend time with the ones I love, so I like to make up my own holidays, such as "Auntie Mel fun day" :)

I have so many new releases coming out this year, which is exciting. I love the positive feedback I've received on my new "Hero" series which came out with Simon and Schuester. Thank you all so much! The Forbidden series has it's final installment coming out next month, and so much more. Yes, the Andersons will complete their saga this year as well. Though, you all know that when I say it will be completed, that only means until I have another idea to bring them all back. I just can't seem to let go of my Andersons.

The kiddos are doing amazing. Phoenix is about done with her 2nd year of college and we're all excited about John graduating high school this year. The nephews and nieces are all in high spirits as the sun comes out and we get to play outside more. I'm looking forward to being on the water this year.

Can't wait to meet some of you I've only gotten to talk to online so far when I venture to Europe next week. Eeek, can't believe it's only a week away. The travel season has begun.


Take care of each other and I'll talk to you all real soon.

Comments

Popular Posts