Fall Time Update

Can you all believe that it's already fall? Time really needs to slow down. It seems like I was away from home more than I slept in my own bed this summer but I have so many great memories and I got to meet some wonderful people this year. I'm so looking forward to the holiday season and all it's going to bring. I've got to spend a lot of time with my family and friends and I'm learning new stuff all the time. I went duck hunting this morning and that was a lot of fun and I've gotten to go on different boats and learn all about planes as my daughter practices for her pilots license. My life is so full and I can't help but smile about it. Lots of new books are also coming your way. As the weather changes make sure you are prepared and driving safe. And thank you all as always for allowing me to live my dreams through creating stories. If it wasn't for you I couldn't do what I love so much. I truly do love you!!

Comments

Popular Posts