Summers End


Summer has come and gone! Phoenix is almost finished with becoming a pilot and going back to school in a week for her second year at University of Oregon. Johnathan has begun his senior year of high school and I'm still working away. It's been a great summer with vacations, work and lots of family and friend time. Now, I'm getting ready for the winter and looking forward to the holidays. I am watching my niece grow and having so much fun with the kids. I am so blessed to have you all in my life and I have some new and exciting series coming out that I hope you will all enjoy. I think the rest of this year and the beginning of next will hold some fun adventures. I hope to see many of you in California in a couple weeks for the book signing, and I'm looking forward to posting my new signing schedule for the rest of the year. Thanks as always for all of your support.

Comments

Popular Posts