Fun with Friends and Family


Wow!! Summer has come and gone. I can't believe it's already almost the end of the first week of August. It will all go by so dang fast too. Last weekend I had so much fun!! I was with family and friends for a 3 day Country Music Weekend with Eric Church, Justin Moore, Brad Paisley, Dierks Bentley, Chris Young and more!! It was awesome performances and we danced so much that my legs are killing me now. I am back in the writing lab and then off to another music weekend in a week. It's been nonstop running but so much fun too!! I will be bummed when the clouds come in and we don't get to play outside anymore. It gets cold here in the winter but at least we don't normally get snow. Phoenix is trucking along with getting her Pilot's license. I am so proud of her!! John is revving up for his senior year of high school and my nephews are doing wonderful. My newest niece is growing like a weed!! It feels like she was just born and she's going on 3 months already. I get to spend time with friends this weekend so that's always wonderful. I hope you are all having an amazing summer. Soon, we prepare for the holidays!!

Melody

Comments

Popular Posts