It’s already Spring and I can smell Summer in the air quickly approaching, I couldn’t be more exited for the upcoming months. I realized I’ve been majorly neglecting the blog because I’ve been so crazy busy, but have no fear I’ve got some amazing things in store for you guys. So starting next week I’ll be posting twice a week. Theses are some of the ideas I’m playing with…
· Fitness Friday: a weekly overview of my workouts.
· Meals with Melody Anne: I’ve been searching for a way to eat good and lose weight so I stay on track. I think I’ve got it. I’ll share all these recipes with you. Some take a while and some are easy, but all are good. Right now, I’m doing Low Carb deliciousness.
· Surrendered Secrets: Answering your Scorching hot questions. Anything from questions about me to questions about my books.
· Behind the curtain: Exclusive sneak peaks of what me and my team are up to, from things like Cover Designing to swag and how to format for the various markets. We’ll have videos of how it all works.
· In the Authors Den: My personal advice for aspiring authors. What has worked, what hasn’t.
· Short Story and Fan Spotlights: Lucky fan made stories that catch my eye and make me want to read more.
· Book Reviews: Books I’m currently reading and loving.
· Chapter and Cover Reveals: exclusive sneak peaks to what I’m up to in the dark hours of the night.
This blog is about to get a whole lot steamier – from the kitchen you fiends Well, we’re definitely going to be doing some cooking, but we’re also going to share those things that are hard to learn about. We want to bring you into the world of Melody Anne. It might get goofy and it might get scary (3am night binges with Ben and Jerry’s and a computer) but it will also have some great info. I’m looking forward to taking you on this journey with me. Come on in to my house and let’s have a glass of wine and chat.